Men's Always-Fit Plain Primo Poplin Pants 28 30
Poor Alteration Pants are acceptable, but alterations were a waste of money. They came with an explanation that they were cut long, but should fit after washing. Nope, washed them twice according to instructions, no shrinking observed. Had to have them altered by local dry cleaners. Not too happy about that. June 19, 2013
Excellent fitting trouser My husband has a tendancy to gain and lose weight around his tummy. These trousers always fit. This is the second time that we've purchased this adjustable waistband style and we're both pleased. I like the way he looks and he likes the way he feels. December 21, 2011
Great Pant Always have liked these adjustable waist pants. ..easy to move the waist band back & forth. Stylish & comfortable top off my evaluation. Keep them in stock! September 29, 2011
Great Purchase These pants look sharp and wash perfectly. my husband has several pairs. They wear well also. June 22, 2011
An Answer to Prayer! These pants have been a miracle for my father. He is 91, has developed scoliosis, shrunk, has a big pot belly but skinny legs and no butt. Finding a pair of pants that fit has been impossible. He tried on every pair in town. We ordered what he normally would and based on those, were able to determine what he needed in these pants. The options were great, allowing him to get the shorter rise and flat front that he needed. He had them cuffed and now just wants to order more. We are getting him a pair for Father's Day. I am sure these are the only pants he will buy going forward. He wanted this poplin material too for summer. I imagine he will order the wool blend this coming winter. Thank you so much for this product!!!!! June 7, 2011
Perfect pants! Love these The fabric is light and crisp. The flexable and adjustable waistband is perfect. No problem if you gain or lose a few pounds these will fit and be comfortable! Thanks May 24, 2011
Can't Do Without Them I have been buying these pants for years now, and I don't know what I would do if they were not available. Strongly recommend them to everyone. Just wish they were available in 48 long rise. June 24, 2010
Best Pants Around These pants are the BEST around. I wish they came in every color of the rainbow. These are the only trousers that I will wear. Thanks for such a GREAT pair of pants. June 21, 2010
- Adjustable tab waistband with metal buckles.
- Fly front with hidden clasp and extended button-tab closure.
- Non-roll waistband with french fly and button closure.
- Two front pockets.
- Two back welt pockets (left pocket is button-through).
- Straight unhemmed legs.
- Inside back vertical seat seam large enough for alterations.
- Inside stitched finished seams.
- Extra wide seat seam will allow for tailoring adjustments.
- Hand or machine wash
- Double-pleated front style
- Polyester/combed cotton blended "Primo" poplin fabric
- 1-1/2" wide non-roll waistband
- Nylon coil zipper fly front with button-tab and hook & eye clasp
- Inside French fly with button closure
- Burnished metal buckle with adjustable slider at each end
- Two front slash pockets
- Two back welt pockets (one is button-through)
- Wide inside vertical seat seam for alteration purposes
- Straight unhemmed legs
- Reinforced stitching at all stress points
- Inside stitched finished seams
- Waistband measures: 1-3/8" wide
- 65% Polyester; 35% Combed Cotton
- Hand or machine wash
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric or Imported