Men's Always-Fit Plain Primo Poplin Pants 35 37
didn't fit I returned these. My husband did not like the way they fit. The size was right, but something about the adjustment part of the waistband didn't feel right to him. The fabric was good, and they were on sale so the price was good, just didn't fit comfortably. I also ordered a pair of autosizer pants and he liked the fit on those, so I ordered more of those for him. July 18, 2015
Good trousers The pants are of high quality. The color, charcoal, is wonderful. What I didm't notice when I ordered is that they come with the legs unfinished. Remember to have the legs cuffed or made plain. July 5, 2015
Mens adjustable waisted pants look good. The pants did not fit my husband. They were too small. He had however removed the sewn tag on the waistband and thrown away the return item form. I therefore must hand them over to the Salvation Army. We haven't the funds at the moment to order a larger size, so will wait a few months until we can place another order. February 7, 2015
my hubby has worn these pants for well over 20 yea Great dress pant in both fabrics. My husband wears nothing else...hope they never get discontinued or we will be in trouble. The fit is normal never a problem. September 20, 2014
they were not cuffed at al so I returned them. I am still waiting for the replacement. nothing more at this time. July 18, 2014
Go-to comfort pants These have been my go-to pants for years. The normal stretch waist pants are too tight when I sit. These allow me to adjust so my pants aren't pinching my waist. Three ways to make them better: 1) run the color of fabric all the way into the pocket; sometimes the white shows. 2) add belt loops so can hide the buckles to dress them up if needed 3) pre-wash the fabric a couple of times so it comes to you nice and soft. June 22, 2014
love the sizer item on these pants I like everything I buy from Norm Thompson,the only complaint I have is with the hemming,when I say I want 31 inch length I mean 31 inches,not 32,because they do not shrink and then I have to pay extra to get them shortened locally,doesn't seem fair I have to pay twice to shorten the pants.Thank you for the good products you sell. June 20, 2014
Poor Alteration Pants are acceptable, but alterations were a waste of money. They came with an explanation that they were cut long, but should fit after washing. Nope, washed them twice according to instructions, no shrinking observed. Had to have them altered by local dry cleaners. Not too happy about that. June 19, 2013
- Adjustable tab waistband with metal buckles.
- Fly front with hidden clasp and extended button-tab closure.
- Non-roll waistband with french fly and button closure.
- Two front pockets.
- Two back welt pockets (left pocket is button-through).
- Straight unhemmed legs.
- Inside back vertical seat seam large enough for alterations.
- Inside stitched finished seams.
- Extra wide seat seam will allow for tailoring adjustments.
- Hand or machine wash
- Double-pleated front style
- Polyester/combed cotton blended "Primo" poplin fabric
- 1-1/2" wide non-roll waistband
- Nylon coil zipper fly front with button-tab and hook & eye clasp
- Inside French fly with button closure
- Burnished metal buckle with adjustable slider at each end
- Two front slash pockets
- Two back welt pockets (one is button-through)
- Wide inside vertical seat seam for alteration purposes
- Straight unhemmed legs
- Reinforced stitching at all stress points
- Inside stitched finished seams
- Waistband measures: 1-3/8" wide
- 65% Polyester; 35% Combed Cotton
- Hand or machine wash
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric or Imported