Rated 3 out of 5 by sha53 This product is very nice looking.
Although the bag is handsome, it wasn't as roomy as I expected.
July 11, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Michelle66 Wonderful except for the vinyl pocket inside.
The bag is great as far as style and usability. Opens wide so everything is readily available and seen but the vinyl pocket on the inside is very cheap,hard plastic and I'm afraid it will crack and disintegrate. I own 8 Baggallini bags,love them all but the quality of this plastic is very,very disappointing!
May 29, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sirena Jury is still out
I'm about to take my first trip using this bag. While I like the look of it, I have some concerns:
1) The inside structure is not the best. No airline will let bottles/liquids through without them being removed from any carry-on and put in a tray in a separate see-through bag, so the plastic pocket is useless for carrying bottles and, because of the separate make-up bag, unnecessary for make-up. I'm not sure what could be carried inside the plastic compartment. Additionally, the plastic is very stiff and it is hard to open to put anything inside.
2) The elastic loops are far less useful than pockets would have been, and any items put in them are subject to being pulled out or caught on something when removing items from the bag en route.
3) The padded shoulder piece is nice, but if one is very short and shortens the strap a lot, the padded part ends up in an odd location.
4) At least in its new state, opening and closing the bag does not happen smoothly, as it has with other medicine-style bags I've owned in the past.
5) It would be nice if the bag were lockable.
As noted, the bag is attractive, but I'm feeling less than optimistic. Can't recommend it until I've used it traveling more than once.
April 26, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Pen476 Heavy
It's cute but it's much heavier than I thought. I only put a change of clothes in it and it seemed full (I didn't stuff it down) and it was heavy. But still it's cute and I'll use it. Not sure I will want to carry it around in the airport as my carry-on, which is what I got it for.
April 22, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by jbon26 Ideal bag as a carry on
The bag is large enough to carry documents, 10" laptop, cell phone, etc...instead of a briefcase which has limited space...Well made with leather handles and quality stitching....
April 22, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Leakey88 Baggillini Dr. Bagg
I liked the bag but not the color. It did not got with the tomato color of the rolling bag.
April 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by jane2014 Dr Bagg
I really like the fact that it opens wide at the top to fit many things in it and then be able to find them later.
March 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by saltysue Love the Baggallini!
This bag is even better than I expected. It has all the promised features and is very well made and very attractive. I ordered one as a gift at Christmas and liked it so well that I ordered one for me and another as a gift. Baggallini is a dependable brand, and so is Norm Thompson.
March 10, 2015